Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
STATEMENT FROM M9's CEO
“M9 Solutions, LLC (M9) believes it is our moral and legal obligation to meet the responsibility of ensuring all management practices regarding employees are conducted in a nondiscriminatory manner. We continuously engage and empower our people to deliver high quality results which exceed expectations. Our business is built on the knowledge, unique experiences, and perspectives of our team members. DEI allows us to deliver the most valuable perspectives to our clients. Many people have contributed to our growth, and we will continue to proudly support a culture of inclusion to encourage a work environment that values individual skills and respects diversity and includes all regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. M9’s core values serve as our guide to determine our highest priorities in business which speaks to the culture we manifest, the missions we support, who we hire, and how we grow. At M9 we treat everyone with dignity and respect, for their ideas, time, experience, and background.”
– James McKee, M9’s Chief Executive Officer and Founder
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental values of M9. We are committed to a workplace culture that values and promotes diversity, inclusion, equal employment opportunities, and a work environment free of harassment and hostility. We encourage a culture where all people can connect, thrive, and grow. M9 supports the communities where we live and do business. Diversity and inclusion are related and equally important concepts. All leaders, managers, and employees play a role in making M9 a diverse and inclusive place to work for everyone.
- Virginia Values Veterans Program (V3)
- Mentor-Protégé with a SDVOSB SilverWake and formed a Joint Venture Silver9 (S9)
- Mentor-Protégé with a Hawaiian Native 8(a) TMGL and formed a Joint Venture Hawaii Nine-O (H9O)
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC)
- Capital Area Food Bank
- DC Central Kitchen
- M9’s Matching Gift Program
- March of Dimes, March for Babies
- Hire Vets Now Event (JB Myer-Henderson Hall) | November 2, 2023
- Hire Vets Now Event (Fort Belvoir) | September 19, 2023
- Hire Vets Now Event (Virtual) | May 11, 2023
- Women in NOVA (WIN) April 2023 Breakfast (M9 Sponsored Event): Intelligence in Organizational Leadership | April 25, 2023
- Celebration of Black Excellence event hosted by the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce | February 22, 2023
- Women in NOVA (WIN) November 2022 Lunch (M9 Sponsored Event): Blazing Your Trail to the Board and Taking a Seat at the Table | November 30, 2022
- Women in NOVA (WIN) October 2022 Breakfast (M9 Sponsored Event): Building Your Personal Brand with Integrity | October 19, 2022
- Women in Technology Huntsville – Launch Event | March 23, 2022
Suggestions for upcoming events?
If you have any suggestions for upcoming events, please contact us so we can work together.