Did you know that August is Family Fun Month? If you have never celebrated this unique holiday before, this is the perfect year to start. With plenty of opportunities for fun and silly family moments, here are some ideas on how you can celebrate with some Family Fun!
- Spend time together in the kitchen cooking a meal or trying something new.
- Enjoy the outdoors by camping, fishing, hiking, etc.
- Order in some food and watch a movie together.
- Learn something new and visit a museum or zoo.
- Start a family recipe book.
- Go screen free and unplug one night a week.
- Spend the day at the pool or beach.
- Create a talent show opportunity for your family, or even the neighborhood.
- Take an evening walk with your family – furry family members too!
- Build a campfire and roast marshmallows.
- Venture to your local park and make a day of it riding bikes.
- Take a quick trip to your local favorite ice cream shop and enjoy!
This is a great time to use your imagination and share in family fun together! Make memories by setting aside some family bonding activities this month and start a new tradition of celebrating each year to come. Stay tuned for future posts from M9 for how our team is celebrating Family Fun month!